We spent a week at La Colombaia during our 3-week holiday in Italy. Our accommodation was all we could have asked for and really felt like an oasis after each day's meandering in the Tuscan countryside. Our hosts, Elena and Daniele are warm, helpful and go out of their way to share the Tuscan 'experience'. Danielle's Tuesday wine tour and the Friday pizza night were highlights. There is a nice social atmosphere that exists and there was always lots of advice from the other residents regarding places to visit. Really central and the swimming pool is fantastic! The main courtyard is the main congregational area, in part because the wifi reception is strongest there. Great views too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the middle of Tuscany at 2 km from Vinci, 30 minutes from Firenze, Pisa, Lucca and Pistoia and 1 hour from Siena and Arezzo this farm house restructured on 2001 offers the flavour of the old Tuscany country, surrounded by our chianti vineyard, olive grove and wood and the comfort of a new structure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Agriturismo La Colombaia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo La Colombaia Hotel Cerreto Guidi
- Agriturismo La Colombaia Tuscany/Cerreto Guidi, Italy