I LOVE Villa Pitiana and was absolutely delighted with every part of our stay. The house is grand, beautiful, and enormous with the best chandeliers I have ever seen. Faded grandeur with the right mix of charm, tranquility and cool. Its high up in the hills with breathtaking views and so relaxing. I didn't want to leave. We had a self-catering apartment for one night (for us and two young children) and it was perfect. Spotlessly clean, crisp white sheets, air con, split level with mezzanine, separate bedroom and 2 bathrooms. Much larger than I was expecting when I booked a 'Standard' family room. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and hope to return. Our kids (4 and 2) loved the pool and exploring the grounds and maze.
It far exceeded my expectations after seeing some less positive reviews of Trip Advisor. Don't let them put you off – its a real gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at 430m above sea level; surrounded by olive groves of Valdarno & centuries-old trees of the Vallombrosa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Pitiana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Pitiana Hotel Donnini
- Pitiana Hotel Donnini
- Villa Pitiana Donnini, Italy - Tuscany