“Good Performance on Cost”
Review of Trattoria Fiorella

Trattoria Fiorella
Ranked #10 of 57 Restaurants in Pienza
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I visited this restaurant with my wife in May and the entrance was decorated by vivid flowers such as bougainvillea. The restaurant was small and the meals were a kind of homemade, which were actually nice. The staff was also friendly and his advice was helpful. I enjoyed the lunch and the cost for two persons including wine was approx. 60 Euro, which was very good performance on cost.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,296)

Reviewed 22 December 2013

You know you are in good hands when the waiter tells you, “Mama is making gnocchi”…..and what sublime gnocchi they were! We had a wonderful, reasonably-priced lunch here with top-notch food lovingly prepared and cordially served. The restaurant was filled with locals which is always a good sign. We let our waiter guide our choices and were not disappointed. The trattoria is a little tucked away but still easily found given how small Pienza is. A true delight not to be missed!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

My meal at Trattoria Fiorella was bliss. It was our first meal in Pienza, and Italy at that. The owners (brothers) are very kind and welcoming gentlemen and speak great English. Most of the pasta dishes are handmade by their mother. The selection varies, from regional pici(hand-rolled, think less-perfect bucatini) all'aglione(olive oil, peppers, pancetta) to gnocchi with oregano and butter to pappardelle with wild boar ragu. Antipasti is tasty, especially the porcini crostini. The meat dishes are also great here, had a selection of wild boar. Wine list is good, with regional selections at fair prices.

Will be back !

Reviewed 9 December 2013

After arriving to Pienza late in the evening, we were recommended by our hotel to come here. The food was absolutely DELICIOUS, and I am still dreaming about the porcini mushroom crostini appetizer I had. I got the Pici which was delicious and fresh! Very friendly and warm staff who make the experience perfect. Definitely one of the best, if not the best meal I had on my trip through Tuscany!!!

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We were so lucky to have found this restaurant in October2013, the friendly atmostphere and great service made the experience one to remember. We had papadelle chingale and ravioli, sublime in flavour and deserts to die for. We tried to go back but therestaurant was fully booked, we could understand why. Highly recommended