Tenuta Santo Pietro
Hotel Residence San Gregorio(Pienza)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$129
Piccolo Hotel La Valle Pienza(Pienza)(Great Value!)
US$140
Il Chiostro di Pienza(Pienza)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$102
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Corsignano - Pienza(Pienza)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$115
US$65
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe ownerolive oilnearby places to visittranquil oasistwo sinkslovely countrypool area isincluded in the room pricewine tastingbeautiful propertytuscan gemvineyards and olive treescommon areas arehelped us planour room was spaciousthermal bathsstone walls
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Tenuta Santo Pietro is an absolutely beautiful property in one of the best wine producing regions of Tuscany. Several friends had been before my trip and I had heard great things but I have to say it was even better than I expected. To start with, the Inn is a beautifully restored 13th century building that has every modern amenity while retaining its old world charm and feel. Each of the bedrooms that I was able to see has it’s own unique look and feel and each cozier than the next. All of the common rooms of the Inn are beautiful with fireplaces and lots of original exposed beams. As I was there with a group, we spent plenty of time shooting pool on the pool table. Although I was there in November for the olive harvest, the outdoor patios and other space around the inn were very nice to relax on when the sun was out. I have heard it is even better on warm Spring or Summer nights when you can spend hours sitting out on one of the patios or by the pool.

In addition to the beautiful Inn and grounds be sure to explore the acres of farm land that TSP includes. I loved walking up to the highest point on property in the olive groves and looking out over the village of Pienza and the Tuscan landscape. If you are into wine and wine making, the vineyards are right there by the inn and I was lucky enough to go to the local wine production facility as well as olive press while there.

Each day that I was there we did a day trip to one of the surrounding towns including Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino as well as Siena, all of which are close by. Giuseppe was able to suggest the best places to see, eat at, stop for a drink, etc. It makes it very nice to have real local knowledge when exploring for the first time.

Overall my stay at TSP could not have been better. It is an easy trip to and from Rome, the Inn is gorgeous, the staff incredibly helpful and the region one of the most beautiful in the world. I can’t wait to go back with my family some time soon.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank WRD2012
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Tenuta Santo Pietro is a 5 star experience from start to finish. The rooms are incredible, the property is magnificent, their food is delicious and the hosts are unmatched. You can participate in the wine making and olive oil making process and learn how to make many different tuscan meals. On top of all that the inn is perfectly located for access to Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Siena, Florence etc etc....If you are planning a trip to Tuscany stay at the Tenuta Santo Pietro. You will be absolutely blown away.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We stayed here in September, 2012, for our 20th anniversary. It was highly recommended by a friend who has been there a couple of times and she did not steer us wrong. It is so beautiful, so serene, yet close to the town of Pienza; what a perfect location. The owner, Giuseppe, is very nice and always ready to help with directions and suggestions. The breakfast is wonderful as well as the staff. We hope to return some day to Pienza and will definitely return to TSP.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelGirl720
Reviewed 20 November 2012

What a beautiful tenuta this is! We had a reunion with friends there, to celebrate two 40th birthday parties. It was nothing short of wonderful - everything about it: the location, the food (seriously tasty), the wines (gorgeous) and the hospitality (Giuseppe is a wonderful host). We were able to visit lovely little towns in the area, including Montalcino and Pienza - both well worth the visit. Giuseppe guided us well on what to do and what to try. The room we had (8) was beautiful - very comfortable comfortable beds and heavenly soft pillows made for an excellent night's sleep. The breakfasts were lavish, with lots of home-made cakes, quiches, fruit salad, juice... Just delicious! I would go back there in a heartbeat. It's ideal for couples, families (kids tired? They can just go right upstairs and snooze while you relax in the dining room or one of the lounges). Absolutely wonderful. I'd recommend it to business travellers or solo travellers if they have business in the area, or want to see some of the villages and towns in the area (such as Siena). An absolutely wonderful experience, all around. Complimenti, Giuseppe!

Room Tip: Our room (8) was great. Yes, it's on a road, but the traffic isn't bad at all - certainly not something to complain about. The room has a lovely fireplace too, and the bathroom is well-appointed.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Christina C
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We stayed here in October 2012. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. The location is great. Very easy access to the great wine areas of this region. The owner, Giuseppe was extremely helpful in helping us plan where to go and recommend great restaurants as well. Breakfasts were very good. I will definitely return the next time we are in this region.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the countryside have a nicer view
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple