This was my 2nd visit to the property, and this time I stayed in the main house. The staff and experience was top notch, the food amazing, and the scenery, well you'll have to go see it to believe it. Giorgio and Ilaria do an absolutely fantastic job there and I highly recommend Terre Di Nano (110% see you next year!!!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terre di Nano is a 19th-century country estate surrounded by vineyards, olive groves, rolling hills and woods, which offers spacious charming accommodations in one of the most desirable areas of southern Tuscany, and produces high quality red wines and extra-virgin olive oil. It is situated in the province of Siena in the peaceful heart of Val d'Orcia, a splendid area which officially became part of UNESCO patrimony in 2004. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Terre di Nano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terre Di Nano Hotel Pienza
- Terre Di Nano Pienza, Tuscany, Italy