“Ideal bed for the night in Pitigliano”
Review of Camere Con Vista

Camere Con Vista
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pitigliano
Camere Con Vista
Ranked #13 of 15 Pitigliano B&B and Inns
London
“Ideal bed for the night in Pitigliano”
Reviewed 21 September 2008

We rolled up in Pitigliano having heard what an incredible town it was, with an unbelievable setting and views, and we needed a place to sleep for the night.

Driving on the main road through town we noticed this tiny place offering Rooms (there are 2) and not being impressed with the only hotel in town, we went and asked here and were lucky enough to find space.

The room is clean and has absolutely everything you would need, including bathroom with towels etc., hairdryer, TV and a kitchenette with fridge.

Most importantly the place basically overhangs the cliff edge (not for you if you are afraid of heights!) so you have a view of the old town itself while being in the centre of everything.

We paid 55 Euros for the night, very reasonable and it was the ideal spot. The only reservation I would have is that perhaps the previous occupant had been smoking and as there was an ashtray I assume this isn't discouraged, so there was a faint stale smoke smell but this was not a huge problem.

The town itself was the most higgedly piggeldy, labyrinthine and atmospheric town I think I have ever visited and well worth a wander, especially in the evening but there really was very little to do so one night is probably enough here in my experience.

• Liked — The view
  • Disliked — slight smell of smoke but can't really blame the hotel for this
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank Jaillan Y

Families
Business
Ville de Québec
Reviewed 4 May 2007

I arrived in Pitigliano, parked in the center of this small town and, seeing only one hotel inside the old walls, was a bit disappointed. I then asked for suggestions at a Cafe and the owner called her friend Paola, of Camere con Vista for me. Paola took me to her B&B with her own car to show me the room and the vista. Wow! Directly on the old aqueduct and the old walled city, all illuminated at night.

Plus, there is a small kitchen where you can prepare a light meal and make your own espresso. Classical Italian "pensione" breakfast is included in the very reasonable price.

• Liked — The views and the kitchen
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
3 Thank NonTantoFreddo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pitigliano
Hotel Relais Valle Orientina
#6 of 15 in Pitigliano
La Casa degli Archi
La Casa degli Archi
#5 of 15 in Pitigliano

Been to Camere Con Vista? Share your experiences!