I'd say this hotel has its best years behind but it can still offer good sleepover quite close to the Pisa city centre. Staff was nice. There is a huge swimming pool if anybody cares for a morning warm up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ask for our special offers!Park Hotel California, built in a typical Sixties style and skilfully refurbished, is surrounded by the greenery of the Mediterranean scrub which is specific to the coast of Tuscany. Open all year, it is the ideal place for cultural trips, for business or total relaxation. The restaurant of Park Hotel California can seat up to 200 people. It offers its guests a menu built around traditional Tuscan dishes, simple but full of local flavours, which are loved all over the world. The wine list offers a wide selection of wines, including the best Tuscan ones, such as Brunello di Montalcino, Chianti Classico and Vernaccia. Our restaurant is also perfect for ceremonies, with a wide range of menus personally selected by our ChefThe magnificent park of cluster pines and cedar trees offers an opportunity to relax in peace amidst the greenery of the park and enjoy the wonderful colours of the garden. During the summer season, the pines, stroked by sunrays, release such rich and unique scents that cannot be found anywhere else.Immersed in the park, the pool of Park Hotel California is an excellent alternative to the sea. It has generous dimensions in order to allow guests to swim in freedom. Open from June to September, free disposal for Hotel Guests only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hotel California reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel San Giuliano Terme
- Best Western San Giuliano Terme
- Park Hotel California Province Of Pisa, Italy