My wife and I stayed at Villa Poggio ai Merli to attend the wedding of friends. Everything about our stay at the villa was wonderful. The rooms were comfortable and spotless, and the showers had plenty of hot water. The villa has easy access by bus to Florence, gorgeous views, walking access to a great restaurant up the street, and the staff provide clear, concise driving directions to locations around Tuscany. We rented a car and these directions made our lives much easier for trips to surrounding hill towns. For those travelers who want to stay in touch with their "real" lives, free DSL service is a plus, ethernet cable provided. Charcoal grills are perfect for group dinners. We highly recommend this comfortable, charming location and hope that we'll be able to get back soon to enjoy it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Poggio ai Merli is located on a panoramic hill at just 6 km from the historical Centre of Florence. It is characterized by a large park and amazing swimming-pool through the olives garden. The sixteenths century Villa is made up of elegant apartments and Suites: each of them are unique and well cared. The hotel services joined with the historical charm and breathtaking landscape make its unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Poggio ai Merli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Poggio Ai Merli
- Poggio Ai Merli Scandicci
- Villa Poggio Ai Merli Scandicci, Province Of Florence, Italy