We stayed as a family of 4 on Easter Monday and paid 204 Euros for one night in a Queen Room including breakfast. We also then paid an additional 29,50 Euros each for access to the Theme Park.
The hotel is very pretty - the characters were not well known to us - but children seemed to enjoy some of the characters. The entertainment was almost non existent - a small ghetto blaster style boom box in the corner of a room with a few kids dancing to baby songs was all we saw.
The hotel room was large and clean - beds were very comfortable. Bathroom was good and had a lovely largish bath.
It was quite a costly evening in the hotel - more than I would usually pay for one night in a hotel. However dinner seemed very expensive and we ate out of the hotel as it was 37 Euros each for dinner.
The hotel had snack machines around the resort but items were very expensive 3,00 Euros for a bottle of coke (small size)
The staff were not very friendly to be honest and considering they are working in a childrens hotel and resort they did not seem to smile very often - especially the concierge. We are usually an easy going, go with the flow family that rarely complain but the service did not feel 4 star to us - in fact we received much better service a few miles down the road in a 3 star hotel at a quarter of the price.
If I were to return to the area I would choose to stay in Peschiera Del Garda and use the shuttle to the theme park from the station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gardaland Hotel Resort offers the perfect way to enjoy a holiday visit to Lake Garda and stay at the Italy's number one amusement park - Gardaland or to enjoy cultural and outdoor activites of the Northern Italy. Located on the shores of Lake Garda in the Verona region, our Lake Garda hotel is located near to spas and wineries, the Garda lake, the Verona Historical Centre, medieval towns making it the perfect choice for holidays to Lake Garda and a lot, lot more. Our 4 star Lake Garda Hotel enjoys a New England decor style with a massive 247 rooms. The hotel is adjacent to the Gardaland amusement park approximately 800 meters away with easy connection via a free bus shuttle every 20 minutes. Just in case you want to reach Gardaland Park, you can enjoy a very frequent free bus shuttle from Peschiera del Garda railway station. The hotel complex offers luxury accommodation with beautiful fantasy multicoloured gardens. A huge fountain is the centrepiece in the main court. Throughout the year our residents enjoy 11 daily different spectacular shows and sample the delicious genuine Italian food within the complex's five restaurants. Within our Lake Garda hotel there is so much for the family to enjoy as well as all that is needed for business meetings and conferences, truly our hotel has everything needed for business or pleasure. The Hotel has a new outdoor aquatic area the Blue Lagoon, with a children's pool, a Lazy River, a Jacuzzi and a Pool Restaurant, a private indoor Parking and a free outside parking. Gardaland Hotel Resort opens from March 24th to November 4th and from December 1st to January 6th. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Gardaland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gardaland Hotel Castelnuovo Del Garda
- Gardaland Hotel Resort
- Gardaland Hotel Italy/Province Of Verona