“Fantastic food for a really great price”

Casa De Pasto Bela Vista
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2014

A really nice place, very pituresc, if I hadn't read such good reviews from this place I probably woudn't go inside this place. From the outside is very simple, I even had some difficulty finding the entrance. But once inside you will find a very cosy place, with a good service and fantastic home made food.
I had the tradicional "Alcatra" and it was the most tender meat I ever had, amazing. And in the end the price was extremely low for the great food and service (25€ for 2 meals).
So if you are looking for great home made food, for a great price don't miss this place.

2  Thank LFME

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The food is very good and it's not expensive. It's built in an big old house which is very well kept.

1  Thank Marta M
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Nice regional restaurant. Food is like homemade food. Good quantity and normal price. The restaurant ambient is really cosy.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

The food at Bela Vista was fantastic! I got the roasted goat and it was super tendor and tasted amazing. My husband got the fried quail and that was also cooked perfectly. Each dish came with a salad, side of rice, and some delicious fries. The price was in unbeatable! 2 dinners, 3 cokes, bread, cheese, butters, and 2 espressos for 24 euros! The atmosphere of restaurant is very cozy and comfortable on the inside but when we first arrived at the restaurant we were very unsure about our decision to eat here. The front and side of the building looks like an old run down bar. When you walk around to the front door is when your greeted with a lovely quaint building. So don't let the first impression scare you off. Our waiter spoke good English and the service was friendly. All together this was a lovely dining experience.

3  Thank EatDrinkTravel2009
Reviewed 28 December 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant tonight for dinner and we found it to be a perfectly quaint place, tucked away, yet easy to find. The food was great and the menu had great variety. I had the fried quail and it was very tasty. The french fries were the best that I have had on the island! I think that the most expensive meal on the entire menu was 10E. We had the customary bread, butter, and cheese, two entrees, four small bottles of water, and two coffees are bill was 24E! The waiter spoke good English and was very attentive and helpful. The restaurant itself is located in Praia, but off the beaten path a little bit; use the map, it will help! Highly recommend you to go and find this little spot!