“Excellent!!!”
Review of Dictador Rum y Grill Bar - CLOSED

Dictador Rum y Grill Bar
Cuisines: Spanish, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We specialize in delicoius steaks from the bestmeat from Uruguay, Argentina, USA and Ireland. We have also specialities from Andalusian cusine, all surrounded by the aroma of Colombian rum Dictador and delicoiuse wines. We are sure that your first visit will never be the last...
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Beautiful place and the best meal that i ever eaten!!! Nice owners from Poland, they care about customers, so I think that you will be satisfied after visit in Doctador Rum y Grill Bar :)))

1  Thank Marta G

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Hi! This restaurant is the most wonderful place in the world that I know! Meals are very tasty, people there are very kind and helpful, everything is just amazing! I'm gonna go back there every time, when I get back to Spain! :)

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This nice restaurant is the best experience of vacation I've ever had. Nowadays we have vegetarian food everywhere, but in Dictador the masterpiece art of perfection during the steak preparation is something like reaching the top of the mountain of taste. Especially the argentinian one is my favourite. In this place you will find all the best of Andalucia, tapas and fine alcohols. The service is nice and very friendly, just like a good family, So the atmosphere of this place will last for a long time in the memory of every good food lover.
I will return to Dictador every time I will find myself nearby. And I hope you will do the same, Guys! :-)

Reviewed 20 August 2014

It was the best meat from the grill I ever had. I had Uruguayan cap steak. Nice people from Poland are the owners. Superb service, I'll come back for sure !!!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We discover this place a few days ago. They told us they opened three months ago. We love it! They have the best beef we ever had in the area (including Portuguese Algarve), prepared on the way we asked, we had also carrot cake, absolutely gorgeous. Their ham croquettes are delicious such as the rest of the menu. The service is so friendly that we thought the waiter was the boss, because the way we were received!... We will repeat!....