My husband and I were traveling along the Algarve coast of Portugal and decided to spend a night in this "fancy" 5-star hotel just over the border in Spain. It was expensive but we decided to splurge for one night. The outside was beautiful, as were the lobby and pool area, but the room was a big disappointment. No double beds in regular rooms, only if we upgraded from our already very expensive room to a suite. No tissues in the bathroom, no shampoo just soap in a dispenser on the shower wall, no bathrobes, tiny pillows. The food was good, but also quite pricey. Stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sensimar Isla Cristina Palace Hotel is an exclusive recommended for over 18 years hotel in Isla Cristina, Huelva, located on the frontline of Santana beach, and with 5 star services designed to offer maximum comfort in a unique atmosphere. Recently refurbished, it has suites, free WiFi throughout the hotel, restaurant, Chill Out, direct access to the beach... Everything you could wish for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your SENSIMAR Isla Cristina Palace & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Cristina Palace Hotel Isla Cristina
- Hotel Isla Cristina
- Palace Hotel Isla Cristina
- SENSIMAR Isla Cristina Palace & Spa Costa De La Luz