Last year, we decided to spend some nice time in Andalucía. We spent 11 very nice days in a hotel for which I can say that I (and my family too) really enjoyed. People who were working at reception (desk) were so kind to us. If you want to know how the pools look like, they are very nice - they even have two slides (one opened and one tunnel). The breakfast starts at 7:30 I think, lunch at 1:00, and dinner at 7:30.
Shortcomings (not so good things): if you have a room looking on north-east (Playalinda and pool), you'll see on your left side gray terrain, and those are greenhouses (El Ejido and other nearby villages); when you get out of hotel, and walk to the Roquetas centre (this is for night time), there is a lack of light; stuff (cleaners and people working in restaurant) usually don't know English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playasol Spa Hotel is a 4-star hotel in Roquetas de Mar, located by the beach at the seafront promenade, just 800 yards from the Playa Serena golf course. Treat yourself to a relaxing and fun holiday with your whole family and enjoy the complete facilities and nearby leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playasol Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playasol Hotel Roquetas De Mar
- Playasol Roquetas De Mar
- Playasol Spa Hotel Roquetas De Mar, Almeria, Spain