Arrived at the Playasol in the evening but the hotel had reserved a meal for us, there were 8 of us but only enough meals for 7!! Cold meal which was very mediterranean (salami etc.) The hotel seemed very quiet and all other holidaymakers must have gone to bed early. Rooms need renovating badly, very tatty for a 4 star hotel. The pool area is lovely, best part of the hotel, slides are good fun and the jacuzzi is nice and warm (sometimes.) The food in the restaurant is good, there is plenty of choice but it is so disorganised, the show cooking is a nice idea but it can get very busy and you have to wait a while for your food to be cooked and on some occasions we found the meat undercooked/overcooked so be careful. The entertainment is boring, mainly for spanish guests, the animation team don't speak English very well and the evening entertainment needs to be alot better for a 4 star hotel. The checking out procedure is ridiculous especially when you have hundreds of people checking in at the same time. The hotel is generally OK but needs updating in alot of areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playasol Spa Hotel is a 4-star hotel in Roquetas de Mar, located by the beach at the seafront promenade, just 800 yards from the Playa Serena golf course. Treat yourself to a relaxing and fun holiday with your whole family and enjoy the complete facilities and nearby leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playasol Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playasol Hotel Roquetas De Mar
- Playasol Roquetas De Mar
- Playasol Spa Hotel Roquetas De Mar, Almeria, Spain