I am disabled and my husband and I had had four lovely days in Mijas and had booked this hotel as it was halfway to our home in Spain. When we left Marbella I was feeling ill and by the time we arrrived at Roquetas was vomiting. We could not get parked at the hotel (and we had requested disabled parking as I canonly walk very short distances) My husband went to the hotel and waited 45 minutes at reception and explained the position. We were offered parking 10 minutes walk away as apparently their garage space was being used by all and sundry as the barrier was broken. My husband explained that without parking and me being disabled and ill we could not stay. They demanded he pay for a "Wno show". We had "shown" and they could not provide what we needed so he paid and just left. We tried to get our money back with the help of our booking agent to no avail. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone as they certainly have no sympathy for the disabled. The reception staff were very arrogant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playasol Spa Hotel is a 4-star hotel in Roquetas de Mar, located by the beach at the seafront promenade, just 800 yards from the Playa Serena golf course. Treat yourself to a relaxing and fun holiday with your whole family and enjoy the complete facilities and nearby leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Playasol Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playasol Hotel Roquetas De Mar
- Playasol Roquetas De Mar
- Playasol Spa Hotel Roquetas De Mar, Almeria, Spain