Firstly I would question Kev (early review) about the size of the beach. The prom and beach go for mies and miles. It is shingle which isn't great for children (although it doesn't seem to bother the locals) but we swam in the sea and had a great time.
Secondly, I would agree with the reviewer that commented that there isn't enough luggage space. There was only two of us and we were there for a week and we struggled so it would be difficult for a family or anyone staying two weeks.
We arrived late and went straight to the main restaurant. It was like hell let loose! Lots of children (at 10.00 at night) both in the bar and restaurant. Same at breakfast. I thought the holiday was going to be hell! However, we found out there were three other restaurants that were al-la-carte. You had to book these on the day but they were brilliant. The service and food was great, especially in the Mediteranean Bar.
The hotel was clean and the service was excellent. Despite our misgivings at first we ended up having a brilliant holiday.
Two excellent pools, one for the children and one for adults. Pool cold when you first got in but after a quick swim warm enough (as in most outdoor pools anywhere). Animation team were brilliant and related to both adults and children (enjoyed aqua-aerobics immensely).
You could eat as much as you wanted from snacks to meals. Drinks were great too, disappointed only one lager but everything else fantastic.
Staff constantly cleaning around pool area so no litter.
Didn't seem to be much life outside of the complex but that could have been that the main season was only just started.
Would recommend a bus trip into Almeria. No need to book wth rep as it is only 2 euros each way and very easy to sort it out yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the sea front of Roquetas de Mar, within the Evenia Zoraida Resort, the Zoraida Park Hotel is the best solution for a family holiday. Totally refurbished in winter 2011/2012, all its modern and colourful bedrooms are equipped with queen size beds, 32” LCD flat screen TV, telephone, safe, fully fitted bathroom, balcony and some of them have sea view. Among its facilities you will find extensive gardens with sunbeds, palm trees, a tropical pool, a brand new Aquapark with slides and pirate ship, 2 tennis courts , Fitness Room with sauna and heated indoor pool, Snack bars, pool bar, free parking facilities… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Evenia Zoraida Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Zoraida Park Hotel Roquetas De Mar
- Zoraida Park Hotel
- Zoraida Park Roquetas De Mar
- Evenia Zoraida Park Roquetas De Mar, Almeria, Spain