Had a fantastic weeks holiday here with my mum arrived 5/6/14. Everything was fresh clean and spotless, rooms cleaned daily (had to nick toilet rolls to make sure had enough though) huge towels in bathroom and hired beach towel at 10euro deposit a day.
We paid for a sea view and thats what we got it was beautiful, we made the mistake on the second day of taking a walk on the beach which was shingle! It hurt a lot for a few hours after. Downside the sun set at the front of the hotel so no spectacular sunsets over the sea. Neither of these things being the hotels fault.
There was always sunbeds available! Sue our great rep said there was over 1000 available! haha.
Its chaos on the friday all the spanish arrive, can seem very rude and abrupt (some are). They go home sunday though and it goes back to peace and tranquility.
The AI was fabulous always a choice available for all ages. The breakfasts are your typical full english smoked bacon, funny sausage, boiled scrambled and fried eggs, beans ect. as well as cereal and numerous breads. Lunch and dinner has 3 bars of food all the same, I used the main one as went through the door as got changed more frequent and stayed fresh. Then theres a chef cooking meat and fish in front of you. Also for children there is a bar with pasta's, pizzas, sausage rolls and things like that. Great times as well, breakfast is 8-11 lunch is 1-4 and dinner is 7-11 (don't quote me its been a few weeks now haha) but always plenty of time if you go out of the hotel on trips and things.
All water is provided as not all hotels do, and you can ask for a packed lunch.
The main big pool is salt water, the kids pool and fun pool is chlorine. The slides are brilliant and the pools are kept very clean.
Theres a lot of ups to this hotel but theres a few downs which are not the hotels choice. Outside of the hotel there is very little, its a good 20 minute walk to the "gorrila" where there seems to be a lot more bars and restaurants.
We done 3 trips. Only two will be available now as one was a one off in Mojácar. The first was the market, wasn't what we was expecting and was disappointing for 19euro, I think if we would of done the main tour in the centre itself maybe it would of been better.
The second trip was a fabulous day out to Fort Bravo Mini Hollywood!! I recommend this to anybody and everybody it was fabulous. The zoo seems like a trekk but is actually not that bad. And the western shows are brilliant entertainment.
Overall if your looking for a hotel to chill out around the pool and do a couple of trips this is fabulous. If your upbeat people who want nightlife all the time you'll be bitterly disappointed. But hey can't please everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the sea front of Roquetas de Mar, within the Evenia Zoraida Resort, the Zoraida Park Hotel is the best solution for a family holiday. Totally refurbished in winter 2011/2012, all its modern and colourful bedrooms are equipped with queen size beds, 32” LCD flat screen TV, telephone, safe, fully fitted bathroom, balcony and some of them have sea view. Among its facilities you will find extensive gardens with sunbeds, palm trees, a tropical pool, a brand new Aquapark with slides and pirate ship, 2 tennis courts , Fitness Room with sauna and heated indoor pool, Snack bars, pool bar, free parking facilities… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Evenia Zoraida Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Zoraida Park Hotel Roquetas De Mar
- Zoraida Park Hotel
- Zoraida Park Roquetas De Mar
- Evenia Zoraida Park Roquetas De Mar, Almeria, Spain