Firstly, the staff are a credit to this hotel, especially Lucas & Gerta(?) in the restaurant, nothing was too much trouble. The cleaners/maids worked hard & the hotel was spotlessly clean, although the pool needed a good clean. Sadly the outdoor pool was freezing, colder than any other I have been in, Thankfully the indoor pool was warmer. The pool bar & beach restaurant were both closed. We were All-inc but felt that it was more akin to full board. Snacks were limited to plain crisps but not after 7pm!, peanuts & small pots of icecream only. Wifi is limited to 1 hr per day on 1device per room, not easy with teenagers.. Food was ok, although we did have undercooked meat on a few occasions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This friendly hotel enjoys a beachfront location in Roquetas de mar, one of the main tourist destinations in Almeria, just behind the seafront and only 5 min. From Playa Serena golf club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playaluna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Playaluna Roquetas De Mar
- Lti Playaluna Hotel
- Playaluna Hotel Roquetas De Mar, Almeria, Spain