“really friendly”

Bar Tapas Suzi's
Ranked #28 of 312 Restaurants in Roquetas de Mar
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 1 July 2014

just popped in here for a quick drink and ended up staying a couple of hours, owner really friendly and kept bringing us tapas to taste

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Really worth a visit, very friendly place with delicious tapas at very reasonable price. It's located opposite the Protur roquetas hotel, we spent a evening drinking with friends and while we drank the bar owner brought wonderful free tapas for us to try, which I found really nice and really yummy.

1  Thank The_BearChesterfield
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Spent the last week in Roquetas staying over the road in the Protur. We stumbled across Suzi's after fancying trying some local Tapa. We were wowed by the place. Staff were lovely and food was excellent. Great value for money too. We ended up going 4 afternoons on the run. On our last visit the lovely lady who looked after us gave us a lovely caramel alcohol shot :) if I return to Roquetas, Suzi's will be our first port of call!

1  Thank TCDSTE
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have been going to suzis nearly everytime i visited roquestas,i ordered one of the varied tapas and a beer,As its a lovely day we take them outside.sitting in the sun the beer soon disapears so we order another round,then another and so on.
Thats the trouble with suzis,pleasant staff,good beer and delicious tapas,we could still br there if we werent rescued by our daughter!!!

1  Thank Taffyby
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I have had a drink before in here but never tried the tapas. I popped in there a couple of days ago and asked the lady to describe a bit more about a potato dish on the menu. She gladly did and when she dished it up it was a whole potato cut in half with this amazing spicy and very garlicky sauce. It was lovely! It cost just 1 euro, the beer too was also 1 euro. Next time I go to Roquetas I will definitely be returning!