Flamingo Hotel and Frigola Hotel are the same one - don't be fooled.
1. Filthy rooms with dirty walls and shabby furniture. There was sick on the walls and the food smell was very strong from the downstairs restaurant
2. Filthy bathrooms with rusty taps (as pictured)
3. Horrible food! The worse food I have ever had. Breakfast doesn t really exists; it consists of old mouldy bread and the leftovers from the day before
4. We had all inclusive and when asking for drinks from the bar we were not given what we wanted. We were told they don t have what we wanted even though the drinks were displayed in front of our eyes. Furthermore, they serve you the drinks in dirty plastic glasses which is just disgusting
5. The hotel is full of youngster between 16 - 18 years old that party all night and are being sick in the rooms; very noisy until 4am with people running up and down the corridors.
6. If you have any good clothes, leave them home or you will return without them. My jacket had disappeared and couldn t be found.
7. If you have any complaints, forget it: there is nobody you can talk to.
8. The towels in the bathroom had hols in them as pictured
9. There is no TV or hair drier in the room as advertised.
10. Staff very disorganised and they admit that there are only problems with the hotel. Staff barely understands english.
11. There are no toiletries in the bathroom.
12. The bar closes at 9:30 for all inclusive customers but remains open until 00:00 for you to pay for your drinks if you actually want one!
I am surprised that this hotel is running in this state. They should close them down. That place is something from a nightmare. Cancel if you have already booked or you will regret! As one of the other reviewers said, if it s too late to cancel, stay home and you will be better off.
This really put me off Spain and gave me the impression that it is a dirty place with very disorganised people.
We have moved from this hotel to a 4 star hotel that was considerably better, however they did not have the hair drier and the safe in the room as advertised on the website. You had to pay extra to get them. Therefore, I am wondering: do all the hotels in Spain lie about the rooms facilities on their website? How can I go back having peace of mind that what I see on the website will actually be what I get?! Very disappointing
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Flamingo Spain/Costa Brava