“Relaxing people watching” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Montserrat Restaurant

Montserrat Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 82 Restaurants in L'Estartit
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Weybridge, United Kingdom
“Relaxing people watching”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

We were passing here one Sunday and took advantage of beer and tapas offer of 2 euros I think.Good value very comfortable and the use of free wifi was very welcome.Have not eaten a meal here so I can not comment on food,but satisfied with what we had.Good place to people watch and relax.

Visited September 2013

Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Amazing find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

As this was our first trip to Montserrat we didn't know what to expect, certainly not a restraunt with such high quality food at a reasonable price. They were happy to cope with my gluten free, no meat diet and altered dishes so I could eat them.
The view is stunning, there was a storm the day we were there and to eat such a delicious meal above the clouds was magical.

• Visited May 2013
Alvechurch, United Kingdom
“Montserrat Fillet Steak - The way steak should be”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

The Montserrat Restaurant was a venue that was an eye-catcher along the marina front of L'Estartit harbour. The staff went out of their way on our first visit to accommodate a table of 10 at short notice and were exceptionally polite and patient whilst taking our orders from drinks to food. The majority of our table ordered the Fillet Steak, predominantly requesting it be cooked rare when how we would prefer it. It arrived and look exceptionally appetising and on consumption it was everything you would expect. It was cooked perfectly, a deep flush of pink throughout, exceptionally tender and just melted in your mouth.

All of this contributed to us making The Montserrat our meal venue for multiple nights thereafter during our stay in L'Estartit. The Fillet Steak was of course at the forefront of our preference and consistently perfect.

Highly recommended to all as a fantastic culinary deliverance where you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great times at Montserrat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Lovely food & polite waiting staff who speak very good English! Great seating areas either outside or inside with air conditioning. Lovely place to people watch walking past...

Visited August 2013
Chesterfield
“Staff change since my last review......now sour faced !”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

We only visited once on this holiday and this made me decide the Montserrat is expensive for what you get, 10 euros for a small pizza which you can pay 8.95 for a 3 course menu (El Fornet)which can involve a pizza almost twice the size !
The 2 staff members we encountered could not muster up a smile between them, it was as though they did not even know we were there apart from taking our order (no eye contact whatsoever) and bringing our drinks, it took 3 attempts to get our bill in the end, we were going to stay and have dessert as I had promised my little boy a giant ice cream like the ones I had when I was younger but I did not want to line the pockets of these people any more than I had too.

• Visited August 2013