self catering block of apartments was not to basic but quite comfy and evrything yo needed.The town is a small fishing port but has every thing you need the beach is lovely .The hotel is nice but the pool is freezing , but dinos bar and grille is great its not over priced and the food and service are both great . We all enjoyed this holiday my wife our 12 year old and 2 year sons and i had a great time would deffinatley reccomend if you holiday on a budget
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The FESTA complex, is made up of 4 buildings of appartments offers touristappartments in Estartit, in an exceptional spot of the Costa Brava that can flaunt its 6 Km of thin sand beaches and shallow waters, ideal for families.The FESTA apartments have an optimal location just 200 m from the beach and 5 minutes away form the centre of L’Estartit. The services we offer are all centralized in the Festamar building; reception, parking, laundry room, night surveillance, game area for children and public Internet access. Each building has a private swimming pool.Quality and service for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Festa Apartment Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Festa Apartaments l Estartit
- Festa Apartment Complex Spain/Costa Brava