We decided to stay here again to kick start the holiday the staff are very helpful polite and extremely attentive, we were only planning to stay two nights but decided to stay for a further 6 it was working out at only £66 a night including the best breakfast we've had in Spain and use of the spa and parking for free on the door step, easy access to beaches and city vists wat mre do you need ?
The rooms are spotless very effective air con even in mid September 34c yesterday! When booking or checking in I'd insist on a room facing outside as apossed to the central courtyard and if you can get a room facing town you'll get sunshine from lunchtime and beautiful sunsets on 3rd and fourth floors.
The spa is wonderful don't forget your swim hat it's the rule you must wear it even with a bald head! Only criticism is the spa is starting to look tired lots of light bulbs need replacing and jets need repairing not quite the German standard but won't stop us wanting to return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Thalasia Costa de Murcia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalasia Hotel & Thalasso San Pedro Del Pinatar
- Thalasia Hotel And Thalasso Center
- Thalasia Hotel Thalasso Center
- Thalasia Spa Thalasso Center
- Thalasia Costa De Murcia San Pedro Del Pinatar, Spain - Region Of Murcia