“Never let's us down!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The recent renovation of the Kushiara and the introduction of the all you can eat buffet and bring your own alcohol had us heading back there after several years away. We were not disappointed! It's great to have Rukon back - he and his team provide friendly and efficient service. We loved trying new dishes at the buffet but we have our favourites on the menu so often order from that as well.....the peshwari naan is the best in St Ives! Being able to take your own alcohol helps keep the cost down...... so we have an excuse to eat there more often!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We LOVE the Kushiara. Particularly at the weekend for their buffet. The staff are so friendly and welcoming and very happy to have children in the restaurant, even providing high chairs. My 9 year old son chose to go there for his birthday! There is a really good selection of starters, mains, sides, breads, etc. I always leave stuffed as I cant stop myself going back to the buffet "just one more time" about 5 times! Very reasonably priced considering the amount of food we always get through.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I've been going to Kushiara for years and it never fails to impress. Food is delicious, portion sizes are large and the service is friendly. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

If you want a great night out with family and friends in St Ives then go to the Kushiara. We went on a Friday night and ate from the buffet menu which is all you can eat for about £12! The food is delicious and there is a huge amount to choose from. I don't often write reviews but this was so amazing I just had to share :)

Reviewed 22 May 2014

This place is amazing! I have been visiting for approx 19 years, l visited the other evening with my friends.
The food is delicious, the staff are always so friendly and nothing is too much trouble.
If you are looking for a curry then this place is easily the best in town!
The chicken madras is to die for! Make sure you order the naan bread! Amazing :-)
A must visit.