Slepe Hall Hotel is set in the quant area of St. Ives, Cambridgshire. Parts the building are over 300 years old. The rooms are quirky in so much as to get to our room you ascend the old fashioned windey staircase, turn right down the corridor, turn right again down four steps, along the corridor again, left up five steps, open the fire door, down another corridor to our room. Very comfortable double bed. Ensuite had shower and a spar-bath. The food at Slepe Hall is outstanding and so is the service from all the staff. .. nothing is too much trouble. We would happily stay there again. Brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New ownership from December 2012 has seen this beautiful building tastefully restored to its former grandeur with extensive refurbishment to the Restaurant, Bar and Reception areas. Boasting 16 individually designed en-suite bedrooms with Jacuzzi baths and usual amenities such as tea and coffee facilities, free wi-fi and TV and telephone. The all new "Ramsey's Brasserie" the hotel boasts, offers the business or pleasure traveler an extensive range of quality food and drink with friendly professional service and accommodation. For business meetings and functions there are two conference and event suites available and the premises are licensed for civil wedding / partnership ceremonies and wedding receptions catering for small or large numbers with individually tailored packages, along with a great venue for events and parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Slepe Hall Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Slepe Hall Hotel And Restaurant
- Slepe Hall Hotel & Restaurant St Ives, Cambridgeshire