We spent one night here in a room in the block across the car park. We had a nicely decorated room with a huge bed and it had both a shower and bath in our en-suite. A nice touch in the room on arrival was some home cooked cookies and fresh milk in a flask which is much better than the carton type of milk. The carpet was a little out dated but every thing was very clean and tidy. We were there on a groupon voucher and there was some mix up over the cost of our evening meal but this was sorted out without any problem. The hotel was very busy with guests for a wedding the next day. The food was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Grade II listed house, steeped in history and dating back from the 16th century, carefully restored and converted into a luxury country house hotel with lovely gardens, golf course and beauty and relaxation rooms. Heacham Manor is family managed and offers a friendly welcome and personal service. Set within tranquil surroundings, it is the perfect location for a few days break away or the perfect venue for your special occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heacham Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heacham Manor Hotel Heacham
- Heacham Manor Hotel Norfolk