“High Quality Pub Restaurant Food”
Review of The West Norfolk

The West Norfolk
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Heacham
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kings Lynn
“High Quality Pub Restaurant Food”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Been here twice now, once with my partner and again with family, Mixed Grill is wonderful Steaks are great too The pub/restaurant is nicely decorated reminding us of when it was a train station I guess. Staff very friendly, drinks and food reasonably priced. Everything is cooked to order so don't expect fast food delivery, it's well worth waiting for though. It's also a butchers so all the meat is as fresh as it gets :-)

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Dissappointing...”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We were seated promptly and our drinks order was taken by friendly young servers. Drinks prices are reasonable here. I ordered beef stroganoff and by friend had the roast chicken dinner. When the food arrived, I presented with what I can only describe as a bowl of stewed beef and rice, the sort of stewed beef you buy in a can. The meat was poor quality and in my opinion could not be construed as beef stroganoff by any stretch of the imagination. The accompanying veg we tasty and freshly cooked. My friends "roast chicken" was actually a normal chick breast, not meat calved from a joint. It was also poor quality and grisley.

I was disappointed with the quality of the food. I appreciate the food prices are low, but the food quality has to be better than that.

1 Thank machinmad
Chatteris, United Kingdom
“Pleasently Suprised”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stopped off here whilst having a look around Heacham. Totally spur of the moment, it looked nice from the outside so we went in and had lunch.

There is a huge selection and as it has an adjoined Butchers Shop them meat is all fresh and good quality. We had three main courses, drinks and dessert for £40.

Very popular with the senior citizens as they have a special every day.

1 Thank Rob M
Batley, United Kingdom
“A lovely meal”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We had a lovely meal last night (3 adults and 2 children). The children ate from the childrens menu and enjoyed their burger and giant fish fingers followed by chocolate and strawberry ice cream. We adults enjoyed the steaks which were cooked to perfection and were really tasty. The staff were efficient and friendly and asked us more than once if everything was ok. The total bill including a bottle of house wine and soft drinks was just over £70 so it was also good value. We called at the butchery which is next door this morning and bought some sausages etc. to bring home. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited May 2014
“Nice evening”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely meal tonight thanks to you and your staff had a chat with the Landlord who told me he had been there 20 yrs or so and would probably die there well what a place to go lol. Seriously though we spent in total with drinks for four of us £94 but I the welcome was ok after we established where we could sit the waitress was attentive and the food was great my T bone was amazing cooked rare as requested. Ok I didn't get my onion rings and mushrooms as per the menu , however the steak was amazing and We would definitely go back there , well done chef thank you we had a lovely night see you soon

Gary Paterson MInst.TA