“lovely place highly recommend it”
Review of Il Caffe Roma

Il Caffe Roma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Manchester, United Kingdom
“lovely place highly recommend it”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Went today only small food was so fresh and lovely ... had special said salmon pasta in creamy lemon was a salmon fillet spinach lemon and herb sauce beautifully cooked my son had the homemade lasagne which came with garlic bread and salad opens fri n sat evenings too can bring your own wine lovely friendly staff you wont be dissapointed

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank l0nny

Mossley
“Oasis in the centre of Ashton”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Friendly welcome, fantastic food - very freshly made. Nothing is too much trouble: change the menu / accommodate any food intolerance. Take your own wine - there is no charge for corkage. The venue is tiny but ambiance fantastic. Can't recommend highly enough.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jo_Nigel_UK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Restaurant quality food, cafe prices”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I work right around the corner but never thought to try this place, I wish I would have found this place a long time ago, I ordered a Mozarella and bacon sandwich with peppers, bread was fresh and fantastic, just enough of each ingredient with no flavour to overwhelm the others, price was fantastic too! Lorenzo very accomodating and I would (and will) reccomend to absolutely everyone.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank sean_elliott
rochdale
“Great little find!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner called in on a Sunday and where made to feel welcome. Really cosy place!
Good choice of food on menu & the pastas we had where lovely. Will return for sure :-) x

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Natalie T
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Promised we would be back”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I booked a table for my mothers birthday for the evening. On arrival we was made very welcome....as always. We had brought our own wine, we was given wine glasses and even had the wine poured for us.We was offered garlic bread which we had the tomatoe one which
Two of us ordered from the set menu, 3 courses for £10.90.....WHAT A BARGAIN, I had prawn sald and my mum ordered the garlic mushrooms both was very nice, my brother asked if he could have lasagne as a starter which the chef cooked for him!
I then had the rump steak with rocket, my mum had slow cooked beef and my brother had a stack of bread, brie, salami, beef etc all was served with pototoes, broc, carrots and celery we then had the home made Tiramasu which was devine! I can not tell you how nice this was, words fail me.
We also had coffee and a little pices of nutty cake (not sure what this was but it was very nice) and we was offered a little tipple of Amaretto ........What a pleasure this little place is ....highly recommend to anyone.

• Visited May 2013