“Top Food&service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I visited this place on saturday night as always excellent food and excellent service i do visit this place twice a month i like to say that is my favourite place in Ashton under Lyne and Manchester. Thank you to all the staff at Pinocchio

11  Thank Salvatory S

Reviewed 8 July 2014

been there for two weeks running great staff make you feel so happy cant do enough for you , great wine and food took my mum and she loved it

9  Thank renee47
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Cannot believe I had never even heard or seen this place before Saturday. We had a table booked for a friend's birthday and I drove past it twice as it's so easy to miss. Once inside, the size was the first thing that I noticed, not that it was a bad thing, it's just very intimate. The waiter was great, wine prices good too, £10.50 for a bottle of rose. Everyone's food looked amazing and when my spinach and salmon pasta came I felt a little miffed as the portion looked tiny compared to everyone else's. However, it was absolutely perfect, I struggled to finish it, but it was THE nicest, tastiest meal I have ever had at an italian. The flavour was immense. Absolutely gorgeous! I would go back just to have this dish, and at £8.50, it was worth every penny. The restaurant was jam packed and I know that I will have to book next time I go.

Excellent all around!

8  Thank ChloeDaniels
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have been here a few times and have recommended to plenty of other people. The atmosphere is excellent, the staff are attentive, the food is freshly made on the premises and the prices are ridiculously cheap. I should also mention the portions are very generous. My 10 year old always eats almost everything which is not something that I say lightly.
They have mid week specials and you can get a three course meal for just £12.95 per head. I would advise you to book if you are going at weekend unless there are only a couple of you.

I never write reviews but felt I should give this place a special mention.

A+++ Highly Recommended.... *****

5  Thank John L
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I have been here a number of times with family, friends and special occasions and im never disappointed. The food is always fresh and tasty with lots of choice and the staff are friendly and helpful. I will continue to go but the only thing I would say is I preferred it when it didn't have a license so you could take your alcohol as its now changed from a cheap night out, however on the positive you can order the food to take out!

5  Thank nicola s