The hotel is quite nicely crafted with very modern boutique decor. But it just misses service and some soul. The only staff that can be seen are the two ladies at the reception. In a nutshell the hotel is trying to be Malmaison but behaves like Travelodge.
For the amount being charged, I would expect a selection of toiletries, bathrobes and bath slippers; but none were to be found. Also its quite odd not to have wardrobes in the room.You are meant to leave your bags on top of dressing table like bag counter. Not to mention the room feels very dark and small, even during day time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Manchester Ashton is located to the east of Manchester City Centre, close to the city of Manchester Stadium and Sports City complexes and just 8 miles from Manchester Airport. The hotel is within easy reach to Cineworld, Hollywood Bowl and Ikea. Village Hotel Manchester Ashton has 120 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding License and free WI-FI throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Manchester Ashton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Ashton Moss Under Lyne
- Village Hotel Manchester Ashton Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester