The welcome to the hotel was very good. I found the dark glass building of the hotel very off putting, the stair case up to the first floor and the bedroom was also very dark. The restaurant was unable to deal with a large party very easily. The price of a bottle of wine in the bar was almost double of that in the restaurant and a glass was £10. The beer was very good and well kept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Manchester Ashton is located to the east of Manchester City Centre, close to the city of Manchester Stadium and Sports City complexes and just 8 miles from Manchester Airport. The hotel is within easy reach to Cineworld, Hollywood Bowl and Ikea. Village Hotel Manchester Ashton has 120 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding License and free WI-FI throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Manchester Ashton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Ashton Moss Under Lyne
- Village Hotel Manchester Ashton Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester