Having stayed at the village hotel in Dec and not being very pleased we decided to give it another try and what a change, same hotel but staff seemed more friendly and helpful we decided to go UPPER DECK nice but not a lot different from standard room apart from Sky movies & sports not worth £20 per night.
The main reason for going back was the closeness of the Metrolink tram system a 5 min walk to the stop and a cheap trip into the city, also just out side the hotel is a food village and 12 screen cinema.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Manchester Ashton is located to the east of Manchester City Centre, close to the city of Manchester Stadium and Sports City complexes and just 8 miles from Manchester Airport. The hotel is within easy reach to Cineworld, Hollywood Bowl and Ikea. Village Hotel Manchester Ashton has 120 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding License and free WI-FI throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Manchester Ashton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Ashton Moss Under Lyne
- Village Hotel Manchester Ashton Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester