“Meal with friend ”

Infusions Cafe Bistro
Price range: US$4 - US$32
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a family run restaurant located in the centre of the historical Lancashire village of Burscough famous for canals, locks and railway stations. We offer a stunning menu and range of coffee, snacks and meals for all of our customers using fresh local produce where possible. Make sure you pay us a visit and allow us to let you relax, refresh and unwind.
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This is the first visit in a long time and I’m pleased to say it hasn’t let me down. We had the Camembert to start and both had the most amazing rump steaks. Melt in the mouth.

So pleased the standard had been maintained and I won’t leave it so long before I come back.

Highly recommend

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Had a great flat white coffee and cheese on toast here, just the thing on a cold rainy day , will call here again

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely bistro with friendly staff, good food and coffee. I’ve visited on a number of occasions and it does get quite at times but the staff cope well. The bistro offers some interesting beers and gin drinks but I haven’t tried any of these yet!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Went for an impromptu Sunday lunch with my two daughters. £6.95 each for a good plateful of roast dinner. Starters and desserts are also available at very reasonable prices. Food was very good and service was quick and friendly too.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Sorry to everyone at Infusions but I was really disappointed with the lunch we had yesterday.My wife and daughter had visited the previous Saturday and had enjoyed the two course lunch menu , they took photos of the dishes and the food looked lovely.Yesterday 12/2/18 I went with my wife and daughter to sample the food myself and ordered the same meal as my wife had had previous.When the black pudding came there was no hollandaise sauce on it, I mentioned this to the waitress who looked puzzled and said it usually looks different than the dish I had been served, she came back and said the chef said he had put it on, what I had on my plate was a dry piece of black pudding with a poached egg on it, I am a trained chef of over 30 years and have my own restaurant , I know what hollandaise sauce looked like and it definitely wasn’t on my plate. My main course of rump steak with a bourguignon sauce was just ok.My daughter and her friend had ordered the special of the day , beef mushroom and onion baguette chips and a pot of gravy for dipping but when it came it was a bland looking dish with no garnish and no gravy,this was mentioned and 5 mins later the gravy appeared but tasted powdery like it had been quickly made from a packet and not cooked out. We got told it was the head chef cooking and he doesn’t usually work lunches ,whatever that means. I was really disappointed with my experience ,sorry for the negative review

Date of visit: February 2018