Excellent, recently refurbished spacious room and spotlessly clean with private, seperate access from the pub. The pub is cosy with bags of character but with a very modern, contemporary feel. Although the pub was very busy, we didn't have to wait long and the carvery was excellent - loads and loads of food!
Bridgnorth is a lovely market town with loads of nice shops and cafes and we had a great weekend. If we had one minor niggle it was that the room got a bit hot so a fan would have been nice - looking forward to going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punchbowl is a National Multi Award Winning Pub set in the heart of Shropshire's finest country side. Stunning views from the gardens and terrace. A truly family run business preserving the traditions of fine English Fayre and superior accommodation. 16th Century Country Inn with Bar and dining facilities and real open fires roaring in the winter months serving great food, and specializing in AGA carveries and a full gastro menu, we regularly have real ales on all year round. A warm welcome awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Ye Olde Punchbowl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde Punchbowl Hotel Bridgnorth
- Ye Olde Punchbowl Inn Bridgnorth, Shropshire