Visited today for Mother's Day and it was their AGA carvery. I normally dislike carvery meals because they are too ordinary and easy to knock up at home. The Punchbowl Inn, however, has completely reversed ny opinion. The meal was perfect. Plenty of luscious meat, tasty and fresh vegetables, yorkies like my mother used to make and thick homemade gravy. It was gorgeous. We followed this with the cheeseboard which was incredible value. The atmosphere at the Punchbowl was fabulous. We didn't feel rushed and the service was spot on. All in all, a dining experience we loved and we intend to return again and again.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punchbowl is a National Multi Award Winning Pub set in the heart of Shropshire's finest country side. Stunning views from the gardens and terrace. A truly family run business preserving the traditions of fine English Fayre and superior accommodation. 16th Century Country Inn with Bar and dining facilities and real open fires roaring in the winter months serving great food, and specializing in AGA carveries and a full gastro menu, we regularly have real ales on all year round. A warm welcome awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Ye Olde Punchbowl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde Punchbowl Hotel Bridgnorth
- Ye Olde Punchbowl Inn Bridgnorth, Shropshire