“abundance of staff”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Dined here Sat evening after seeing a play.....bustling with staff busying themselves with all kinds of tasks....some of them were quite beefy..were they security? Anyway everything fine food wise. Liked the music. indian.kind of equivalent of James Taylor.The building itself has an abundance of single glazing...they need to invest in double glazing..could be a bit draughty sitting near the windows in the winter I guess.

1  Thank julie m

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We have driven past this restaurant on so many occasions but on Friday we decided to stop. With no reservation we weren't sure whether we would get a table. On entering the restaurant it appeared busy but with a few tables available we were soon seated. The staff were extremely attentive and it was no time before our drinks order was taken and our poppadoms appeared on the table. We were left for a little while to observe the menu - which had some great choices. I ordered the Kerela Monkfish and my husband the Coriander Relish Chicken. Both dishes were very nice but we both thought my dish had the edge. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Joanne H
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Great food in general, excellent service. Gourmet Menu is great value £9.95 for four courses, back again and shall return.

Owner is an Albion fan, but I'll forgive him for that, being a Wolves fan myself, love the food though . . .

1  Thank StuTheSloth
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Have been here a few times now and it continues to be very nice. Decor is clean and elegant and the food is nicely presented. Not the best Indian food I have had in Bridgnorth but still nice. If you eat early be careful, can get a bit loud with families/kids and babies.Staff are always friendly and polite and smiley - will definitely be back.

1  Thank Vicky90
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

If you are in Bridgnorth it's not a bad option , it does have unusual dishes but I would say the food is average , they do try and get you to drink more which I suppose is there job I asked for 2 glasses of wine and the waiter said "have a bottle and share it ! "Then he said "2 large glasses of wine yes? " I said "no 1 small " as I was driving .He brought 2 large anyway .

1  Thank lorenzo l