“SUPER SUNDAY”

Price range: US$16 - US$55
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Super Sunday lunch with family, traditional choices on menu with excellent modern presentation by a very talented chef, great starters and mains and particular praise for the family style service vegetables which were superb and plentiful accompanied by very Moorish crispy roast potatoes all in all very good value for this quality of cooking you must give Nomis a try.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

Took my wife out for a special treat, well I am good to her!!
Booked in for valentines day, 4 course menu with a glass of bubbly £45.00
Food was amazing, service very attentive without being in your face.
I had the hanger steak, when I last went in and lucky for me, it was on the velentines menu. The slow cooking really helps release the flavours, I am a steak man and this was one of the best steaks I can honestly say I have tasted, the triple cooked chips were crunchy and moreish.

The table had been decorated, my wife really appreciated the touch, with a little note of the meaning of valentines day and confetti, they had took time to make a effort for this occasion.

If the hanger steak is on the menu again any time soon, I will be going back.

2  Thank CJWWton
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Invited a friend for Lunch,decor drab,no pepper mill on the table,I had been informed by several people that the food was good.Pate was passable,tiny bit of fish.Simon was charming,what more can I say,for the same money I prefer to eat in the city of London where everything is spot on.I would not go a second time,as less than average.

Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

took wife here for suprise treat. Very welcoming and went straight to table. immediately noticed room was cold, very cold. had 4 course meal which was amazing. neuveau cuisine style but adequate portions. Bit of a wait between courses but we guessed this was due to food being prepared individually. Very expensive meal however- should have been at leadt £10 less than ghe £45 per head we paid. we will however go back for special ocassions - but in summer when the place will be warmer

1  Thank sapbloke
Reviewed 31 January 2013

We have dined at NOMIS many times now, Simon is a very talented chef and the food he produces is amazing! I do not say this lightly, I am a regular diner at many Michelin starred establishments, including some of the best in the world such as The Waterside Inn, I think some people forget that Simon, who worked with Glyn Purnell at Purnells in Birimingam, has opened a restaurant of his own, in a very difficult economic climate, with limited funds, I think he is a very hard working, excellent chef, and I think for people to complain about waiting a while for freshly cooked, quality food really need to think before submitting bad reports! I can highly reccomend this restaurant, I entrusted our Christmas Day Lunch to NOMIS, and we were looked after superbly, the food was outstanding, and we had a lovely Christmas Day! Try it for yourself is what I would say, and trust me, it's good!!