“LOVE the Dilraz! Best Indian in Bridgnorth !”
Review of Dilraz

Dilraz
Ranked #25 of 106 Restaurants in Bridgnorth
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our expert & experienced chefs use their expertise to enhance the exceptional Indian cuisine by combining it with the restaurant's own unique style to provide a dining experience that is sure to excite the palate and make your meal a memorable one. Each dish has been delicately prepared with its own distinctive aroma, flavour and presentation.
Reviewed 11 February 2017

If you want the best Indian food in Bridgnorth then go to the Dilraz ! My husband and I eat at the Dilraz about once a month and have never had a bad meal. Taz the waiter is the best. Tell him what you like - chicken, spinach, cauliflower for example and he will come up with great dishes. Try a combination dish to give you 2 lovely meals which compliment each other. I'm quite a healthy eater and Taz always recommends dishes that he knows I will love.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 30 January 2017

we ordered a takeaway, waited an hour for our food and it was very disappointing. I asked for fried chicken and chips, chicken was just yellow and not fried. The chips were under cooked. Worst takeaway i have had so far.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

It's been 14 years since I lasted visited Dilraz and it is still very good.
I love the decor and comfortable tables and chairs(probably the most comfortable of all the six Asian places to dine in Bridgnorth)
All four of us ordered a combo curry each so in fact we had 8 curries between us all of which we enjoyed .
I have to say the sag rice and their nan breads are delicious.
I had two glasses of mongoose beer which I had never tried before which made a nice change from Cobra or kingfisher.
Staff are friendly and of smart appearance and the food prices are reasonable all in all a great place to dine.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Turned up off spec, great service
Had chicken tandoori tawa.. usual as I always have chicken till massage pushed the boat out for a change.. and tried something different
Only constructive criticism I could make.. would be in cold periods in the year is have heating on instead of the air conditioning!

But if In the area must try !!

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Came one evening after work. Warm friendly atmosphere. Foods outstanding, melts in your mouth. Had starter, main then coffee. Definitely come back.

Date of visit: October 2016