“The Best Indian food in Bridgnorth”
Review of Dilraz

Dilraz
Ranked #24 of 104 Restaurants in Bridgnorth
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our expert & experienced chefs use their expertise to enhance the exceptional Indian cuisine by combining it with the restaurant's own unique style to provide a dining experience that is sure to excite the palate and make your meal a memorable one. Each dish has been delicately prepared with its own distinctive aroma, flavour and presentation.
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We visit Dilraz probably very other month to eat, then go to cinema after! The staff are always friendly and attentive, and the food is great, all made with fresh tasting ingredients! We'll be back!!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant on a Saturday evening was given a table with a window view so that was spacious, food was very tasty and full of flavour! The restaurant itself was clean and hygienic but my main fault is we felt very uncomfortable and like we were being watched by someone that was in the restaurant, not sure if he was a waiter or helped out in the bar area but he was an old man that kept asking coming over to us and asking is everything ok. When eating you should be left to eat rather than having someone constantly in your face, he then kept returning to his seat to stare further and sit on his phone which I think is very rude. Surely I can't be the only one that notices this? Food had no faults as I have stated but this man just made my whole experience disturbing!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Quality food served in quality surroundings. Attention to detail in the way the food is presented stood out for us compared to some restaurants. Poppadums fresh & crispy,curries mouth watering. Waiters attentive but not pushy. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

If you want the best Indian food in Bridgnorth then go to the Dilraz ! My husband and I eat at the Dilraz about once a month and have never had a bad meal. Taz the waiter is the best. Tell him what you like - chicken, spinach, cauliflower for example and he will come up with great dishes. Try a combination dish to give you 2 lovely meals which compliment each other. I'm quite a healthy eater and Taz always recommends dishes that he knows I will love.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

we ordered a takeaway, waited an hour for our food and it was very disappointing. I asked for fried chicken and chips, chicken was just yellow and not fried. The chips were under cooked. Worst takeaway i have had so far.