“Curry with my girl”

Ranked #24 of 104 Restaurants in Bridgnorth
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our expert & experienced chefs use their expertise to enhance the exceptional Indian cuisine by combining it with the restaurant's own unique style to provide a dining experience that is sure to excite the palate and make your meal a memorable one. Each dish has been delicately prepared with its own distinctive aroma, flavour and presentation.
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Second time I've visited the Dilraz and I must say the food and service is excellent, 3courses for £9.99 on a Wednesday and Sunday is great value for money I had sheek kebab starter followed by chicken jalfrazi both were excellent followed by ice cream.

1  Thank Peter G

Reviewed 26 September 2017

The most pleasing surprise about Dilraz is the menu. It caters both to the classics of indian cuisine whilst offering new and exclusive dishes to try.
My partner enjoyed a vegetable balti whilst I tried the Dilraz special...a really delicious and filling choice from the selection.
The food was superb and the service attentive but relaxed. I thoroughly recommend and will be returning soon.

1  Thank roncuthbertson
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We always use Dilraz for take aways, great food, great staff, nice surrounds. If your in bridgnorth, drop in here

Reviewed 7 August 2017

8 of us dined here on a Saturday evening. We didn't have to wait long for a table but the restaurant soon filled and had a good buzz about it. Our drinks and poppadum order was promptly taken. The décor was modern and the seats were comfortable. The poppadums were served warm and were not greasy. The wine was the weakest part of our dining experience as the shiraz was very overpowering and the rose was very dry. The food was served in a reasonable time and the quality of it was excellent. Every one of the 8 plates were cleared. I had the king prawn bhuna and it was delicious, nice chunky prawns, sauce was flavoursome and not too hot. The portion sizes were perfect, not too much like at some Indian restaurants. The staff were friendly and engaging, nothing as too much trouble. The prices were average costing around £17pp for 2 x poppadum, main, a side, a naan and drinks. Overall, the food and atmosphere makes this place a must visit and I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

First visit here last night food was amazing. OH and I both had a combination dish which is very unusual in an Indian but a great opportunity to try different dishes and flavours. The poppadoms were freshly cooked and crunchy lovely salads & pickles as well. I had chicken achari and chicken tikka masala which was my favourite a lovely flavoured sauce not watered down with heaps of cream like so many Indian restaurants do. Also clear the sauces were all completely different. Some restaurants they are all the same. My only grumble was the garlic naan was a little underdone I like to use it to scoop up my curry but it was too soft to do this. We also tried the Indian wine again which was a nice touch it was very dry and smokey but suited the food. OH had a lamb dish which was a little dry but not unusual in an Indian. Service was good as the place was very quiet on a Thursday. Seats comfy. Best Indian we've had in ages and reasonably priced. Looking forward to trying a take away from here. We will return.

1  Thank Catspelle1