“Excellent”

Ranked #25 of 103 Restaurants in Bridgnorth
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our expert & experienced chefs use their expertise to enhance the exceptional Indian cuisine by combining it with the restaurant's own unique style to provide a dining experience that is sure to excite the palate and make your meal a memorable one. Each dish has been delicately prepared with its own distinctive aroma, flavour and presentation.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I have been visiting here for a few months now, we travel from shifnal and it is well worth it. The food and the service have always been top quality no matter what time or day we have been. We have tried near enough everything on the menu and it is all very good. Would highly recommend a visit here if you have never been.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant food!!
Second time me and my husband have sat in and eaten in the dilraz and I must say the food and the service excellent I would highly recommend....

1  Thank lagerlout4
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Had a takeaway from here the other day it was pretty good. The combination meals are a good idea and the portion sizes are plenty big enough. I don't think it's the best in town but they do deliver and that's got to be worth something.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The food and service is fantastic Every time we dine. Quality food for very good value. Excellent atmosphere and cater very well for big groups.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Love this Indian, definitely the best in bridgnorth , service is amazing, food is great and the waiters are even better, definitely recommend this Indian