“The best UK restaurant I have been since many years”
Review of Three Horseshoes

Three Horseshoes
Ranked #74 of 103 Restaurants in Bridgnorth
Description: GREAT ATMOSPHERE & FOOD, BY THE SIDE OF A B ROAD IN THE MIDDLE OF GLORIOUS SHROPSHIRE COUNTRYSIDE.TEL; 01584 823670
Reviewed 25 November 2012

When I told 15 years ago to my friends we went on holiday to the UK, my friends looked to me in a way they felt sorry. They said to me I would have a holiday with bad food. Thus when we visited the Midlands in the late nineties, the food quality in the restaurants was rather poor.

So this last summer (July 2012) we went a few days to the Midlands. Wow, what an improvement of the UK Kitchen compared with 15 years ago!
We did find the Three Horse Shoe Inn by coincidence.

Man, what did we enjoy our diner.
The quality of food was amazing. Starters, main course, and desert it was superb. Just take a look at the attached pictures to see how the food looks. I can tell you, it taste as delicious as it looks.
The staff was friendly.
The view over the hills was fantastic.
Memorise this place and enjoy.

1  Thank pa3ddg

Reviewed 18 October 2011

We just popped in looking for lunch and expected the usual pub fare and value. We were very pleasantly surprised by both the varied menu and the outstanding quality of the food. I had a combination fish dish (tuna and swordfish) and my wife had lamb pie. Both were superbly cooked and presented. We are Yorkshire folk with hearty appetites and the portions were more than adequate. Landlady very friendly and hospitable and fellow diners made for a very pleasant interlude.