“Tea and nostagia!”

Ranked #65 of 103 Restaurants in Bridgnorth
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Situated on the first floor of The Old Mill Antique Center,Olde worlde Tea rooms with large sofas, Tea served in china teapots with china cups and saucers, all food cooked to order.
Reviewed 23 June 2014

After visiting the Antiques Centre to look for some specific items for our home, we stopped for a rest in the tea rooms, not initially realising what it was as it is furnished just as the centre is laid out with old comfy sofas and tables, together with dining tables and chairs. There is a board listing all of your favourite food to choose from. There's nothing like a fish finger sandwich for lunch to brighten your day! (There is sensible food too) Nice selection of teas and coffees with cold drinks. A great way to relax after 3 floors of antique hunting.

1  Thank Steve B
Peter R, Owner at The Old Mill Tearooms, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for your kind review, Glad you liked the fish fingers, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Beautiful tea room great menu at great prices and Charlie and Alice are great hostesses I will be visiting here again and again

Peter R, Owner at The Old Mill Tearooms, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for your kind review, we look nforward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I can only reiterate the previous review. I sometimes go to the Old Mill Antiques Showrooms with my husband and enjoy finding really interesting items, some of which we have bought. However, what we particularly enjoy is relaxing in the Team Room and having a breakfast bap filled with bacon, sausages and egg. Everything is served on vintage crockery and the atmosphere is terrific. It's a real step back in time with nostalgic music playing in the background. The staff are always friendly and the quality of food is superb and at a reasonable price. We look forward to returning time and time again.

Peter R, Owner at The Old Mill Tearooms, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you for your kind review, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

You must try this tearoom. I happened upon it when I was taking an item in for the auctions that they hold here, and decided to have a browse around. I saw a sign for tearoom and decided to try it, just expecting an average sort of place. What a revelation! From homemade cakes to all day breakfast, super chip butties, fish finger sandwiches, toasted tea cakes, I could go on and on. The menu is large, and freshly prepared. The room itself is an eclectic mix of furniture, tables and sofas, and the food is served on miss matched china, with forks for the cake. Super! Just how I like it! I had Earl Grey tea and a slice of Victoria sandwich and my friend had Lemon Drizzle cake. I always make a point of calling in here now when I come to Bridgnorth. It really is excellent. Thank you.

tiswho, Owner at The Old Mill Tearooms, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review, we hope to see you again soon.