“LIAM RICHARDS For Manager and he's cute hehe wink wink”
Review of Bandon Arms

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bandon Arms
Ranked #25 of 28 Bridgnorth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We are regulars of the Bandon arms.we are here at least two times a week.we find staff to be pleasant and always wanting to help especially Liam and Olivia mason.food always excellent.
So please don't believe all the stupid close minded people on here that have left bad reviews.

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Used to be a nice place but recently the female I think asst mgr who runs the floot doesn't seem to be around much so staff in my opinion are slacking.. I used to enjoy visiting here but last few times got order wrong etc

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was disappointed that the double room I had booked had 2 single beds pushed together rather than a double bed - and 2 sets of single bedding to match. In the event, I did sleep well though! The en suite was extremely small (no soap supplied in the bathroom) and the traffic noise very loud too. However, despite the decor being tired, this room was very clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. I booked a cheap room, had a great night out in Bridgnorth and a good night's sleep in a clean bed.
If you plan on stopping here, join the Marston's e mailing list to get a free drink voucher beforehand! You also get 20% off food bills - I didn't eat here so cannot comment on that. No breakfast available in the restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The staff are lovely and the starters were fine. The onion ring cone seemed never ending! However the main, chilli chicken, was the worst meal I have ever eaten here and I have probably eaten here 20 times in the last two years. Usually my meals are great for the price and we have even had various birthday meals here. Cheap and cheerful but very disappointed in how plastic my chicken tasted, definitely tasted like it had been cooked in the microwave and I certainly didn't finish it for fear of being ill. Partner paid and we left, I would usually have a desert and I had even eyed up which one I wanted but I was just that let down by the main, we didn't want to spend anymore money there. Only put average because of previous good experience.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Considering how busy this bar was the staff were superb. Kept us informed of any possible waits at all times and always wore a smile. Everyone was running round busy getting the job done. Very impressed with the venue and the staff. Would most definitely come again to visit. Thank you guys, job well done!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Met a work colleague here for lunch meeting as a good central location. Good sized car park, nice tables & chairs to sit outside on patio area, inside clean and bright.

Service was good considering a booking for 36+ were booked in for lunch too. The staff were most welcoming and couldn't do enough for you, they were all working very hard and didn't stop. The chef deserved a medal for that lunchtime service.

Food menu offers a good choice and you can see why so popular with 2 for 1 option available.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The Bandon is always our family go to place due to the fact it's so local to us it's got a great atmosphere and the meals are worth what you pay! It's cheap and cheerful and have to remember what you get is what you pay for, the staff are lovely make you feel so welcome and don't find anything too much of a problem if they are running late the staff will always keep you updated and reassure you and can't apologize enough, all in all a good place to eat! The rooms are gorgeous to just what you need for a place to put your head down

• Stayed: June 2014