the only Michelin guide this place belongs in has tread and pressure ratings in it, bloody awful food, probably the only place in the UK still selling Cod as it's fish and chips, everything was bland, and good luck getting to the bar, the local stockbrokers (or wannabe rich people) are about as far up their own backsides as you can get.
it is, without doubt, the worst place I have eatne this year, and that includes Pizza Hut. Frankie and Bennies and the kebab shop in Swansea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheelwrights Arms Country Inn is nestled in the peaceful village of Monkton Combe and surrounded by picturesque hills and valleys on the edge of Bath ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Wheelwrights Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wheelwrights Arms Hotel Monkton Combe
- Wheelwrights Arms Monkton Combe, Bath