The restaurant at the Wheelwrights is well worth a visit. The atmosphere is very good, the decor is well done, the staff very friendly and helpful. In winter, a roaring open fire makes it very cosy. The food is excellent, well presented, well prepared and delicious. There is an excellent wine list too - can highly recommend their Pinot Noir, highest quality at a reasonable price.
We are regular visitors - it's ideal for a special occasion or a simple supper with friends or just the two of you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheelwrights Arms Country Inn is nestled in the peaceful village of Monkton Combe and surrounded by picturesque hills and valleys on the edge of Bath ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Wheelwrights Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wheelwrights Arms Hotel Monkton Combe
- Wheelwrights Arms Monkton Combe, Bath