Popped in for sunday lunch whilst passing.
Shocked to get the bill and see that they charged £3 for lime and soda (which was really weak). Also they add on service automatically despite having to go to the bar to order and collect your own cutlery.
Other than that the place was quite nice, had roast beef which was fine but probably didn't justify the high price (beef was a cheap cut).
OK food, but very expensive drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheelwrights Arms Country Inn is nestled in the peaceful village of Monkton Combe and surrounded by picturesque hills and valleys on the edge of Bath ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wheelwrights Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wheelwrights Arms Hotel Monkton Combe
- Wheelwrights Arms Monkton Combe, Bath