We are visiting Bath for the weekend as my daughter is starting her degree at the university.
We found this inn by following a sign from the main road after leaving the uni. What a find this was!
We had a truly lovely meal - I could not fault a thing.
Food was superb, service excellent, and a really nice ambience. We expect to be visiting bath many times over the next three years, and now very happy to be returning as we can look forward to many lovely meals.
After a weekend of average, this really lifted our mood!
And if you are "doing the uni run" this place is only about 3 miles from the campus
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheelwrights Arms Country Inn is nestled in the peaceful village of Monkton Combe and surrounded by picturesque hills and valleys on the edge of Bath ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Wheelwrights Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wheelwrights Arms Hotel Monkton Combe
- Wheelwrights Arms Monkton Combe, Bath