I ate here with my husband on Friday night - the food was very nice especially the baked Brie, however we were not made to feel at all welcome. The staff wanted to chat amongst themselves rather than make any effort to converse with their customers. I would not recommend this place for that reason - quick enough to accept my custom without feeling that they wanted me there- what a shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheelwrights Arms Country Inn is nestled in the peaceful village of Monkton Combe and surrounded by picturesque hills and valleys on the edge of Bath ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Wheelwrights Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wheelwrights Arms Hotel Monkton Combe
- Wheelwrights Arms Monkton Combe, Bath