The bedrooms are a dream.Modern but fitting in perfectly with the old world surroundings of the building.Our room had a huge bathroom with a large bath and lovely shower/bath lotions etc.Food was fab.My only slight quibble would have been that it would have been lovely to have somewhere comfy to sit after dinner and relax rather than having to sit at our table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheelwrights Arms Country Inn is nestled in the peaceful village of Monkton Combe and surrounded by picturesque hills and valleys on the edge of Bath ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Wheelwrights Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wheelwrights Arms Hotel Monkton Combe
- Wheelwrights Arms Monkton Combe, Bath